- Sort by Default Order
- Did I Say Never is an emotional journey of love, frustration, and overwhelm. Kim step-by-step describes the details of each step she took on the path and talks about the Angels that appeared just at the right time to guide and uplift her.While Kim does not have all the answers for you and your family, she knows the struggles, pains, joys and victories. Kim offers remarkable disability resources and questions for consideration for you, your family, teachers, and caregivers.Have you ever felt completely lost, confused or extremely overwhelmed about what to do next with your disabled child or adult? Have you ever felt clueless as to what questions to ask next or what resources might be available to you? Then grab a copy and don’t let anyone stop you from “designing your life without limits”! Did I Say Never is a must read.
- 52 Weeks to Exceptional Leadership is a practical and inspirational guide for leaders and managers. It is a business book for those who have the responsibility for developing talent in their departments and organizations. If you are that forward-thinking leader or a manager, this book is for you!As you integrate your company’s resources, impart your experience, inspire with your philosophy, with this book by your side, you can confidently add enthusiasm and results to your performance. This book will walk you step-by-step each week for the first year to build upon the talent and strengths of the individuals you manage or lead.This guide adds real structure to your management strategies, saves you time, money and gives you a weekly topic for your coaching calls or meetings. Inside you will find a weekly journal page to record your actions, reflections, and areas for improvement.
Become Visible. Own Your Power. Get Promoted.Promotion Protocol Coaching Conversations, a downloadable eBook, provides a coaching framework and personalized space that allows the supervisor and the employee to collaborate and unlock the secrets of promotability and career success. The process capitalizes on the experience of the supervisor or the coach and includes the uniqueness of a new generation through weekly coaching meetings over 26 weeks. This book is a companion guide to the #1 bestseller book, “Promotion Protocol,” by award-winning author, Dr. Kim Nugent.This book, Coaching Conversations, will allow you to:
- Personalize your learning journey for the proven pathway to promotability.
- Create engaging experiences that ignite your passion.
- Innovatively coach others to become your legacy.
- Collaboratively inspire others through artful communication.
- Are you struggling to skyrocket your career? Do you often miss the opportunity to get promoted? Are you trapped in a cycle of career stagnation within your organization? Are you struggling to understand the language of your leaders? Dr. Kim Nugent is a master mentor who brings over 30 years of consistent excellence to her readers and clients. As an innovation leadership coach, she is bringing her passion for exceptional leadership into the forefront of everything she does. Kim is helping people gain the confidence, communication skills, and success in their careers to ultimately assisting them in enhancing their promotability.